Business Development Director
POSITION DUTIES: ABBYY Language Solutions has opening for a Business Development Director. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the coordination and implementation of the company’s goals and policies necessary to implement the Business Plan. Responsible for implementing new strategic initiatives to secure clients in the U.S. and South America. In addition the position serves as liaison to our customers and work with our affiliated company in Russia and with the entire ABBYY Language Solutions conglomerate to keep them abreast of growth in the U.S. both within our organization and our customer base. Overseeing the company’s marketing and determining appropriate target audience based on his team’s due diligence; managing the development of strategic partnerships.
REQUIREMENTS: Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a closely-related field of concentration plus 1 year in job offered or related occupation or in the alternative 3 years of work experience in job offered or related occupation
Experience must include:
- Oversee client and partner relationships;
- Define and measure key performance indicators and drive corrective actions throughout the entire organization based on real data and results;
- Determine and initiate short and long-term strategic goals;
- Identify strategic opportunities and potential threats associated with emerging technologies and execute development plans;
- Supervise and guide the establishment of administrative and procedural rules;
- Oversee product design, development and implementation of proprietary products;
- Implementation of software projects including machine translation engines and continuous software and website localization.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 5250 Lankershim Blvd, Suite 500 Office 555, North Hollywood, CA 91601
WHERE TO APPLY: Attn: Evgeny Litvinov 5250 Lankershim Blvd, Suite 500 Office 555, North Hollywood, CA 91601