Facts and Figures
- offers comprehensive language support to more than 2,500 corporate clients worldwide
- develops cutting-edge linguistic solutions for translation processes automation
- has more than 10 years of experience in multilingual software, website and marketing localization
- localizes into more than 80 languages
- successfully completed more than 300,000 projects
- provides a world-class team of directly managed professionals — more than 7,000 people: translators, editors, proofreaders, DTP specialists, researches, developers and test engineers working on client projects on a daily basis
More than 2,500 companies worldwide, including 25 companies in the TOP 100 Global Brands and 35 Fortune 500 companies, rely on us for translation and localization to deliver their businesses to the global market. We focus on translation workflow automation and cutting-edge linguistic solutions to streamline multilingual content maintenance for our clients. The offering for the translation automation includes the cloud-based translation platform SmartCAT, cloud-based terminology management solution, machine translation technologies and enterprise- or domain-specific MT engines, advanced crowdsourcing translation solutions and much more.
About ABBYY Group
The company’s advanced technological background is ensured by being a part of ABBYY Group — a leading global software developer and provider of optical character recognition, document capture, and language and translation services.
ABBYY has been recognized as one of KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter In Knowledge Management. ABBYY products have received more than 240 awards worldwide from leading industry magazines and testing labs for accuracy, innovation, ease of use and value, but the true award is that 30 million people in 150 countries use our products and services daily.
Today ABBYY Group is a recognized global leader in optical recognition and applied linguistics and has one of the largest research centers for artificial intelligence technology development in the world.
We have 14 offices across the globe, including the US, Europe, Japan, Brazil and Australia.
Our Other Websites